THE SAFETY COMMITMENT AT NELCO MECHANICAL
Nelco Mechanical Ltd. throughout its management, is committed to the prevention of occupational illness and injury.
Our company carries on a continuous program of providing a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees to identify hazards and minimize risks.
Our company commits itself to placing accident prevention among its paramount objectives and expects every Section-Chief, Supervisor and Worker to contribute
their part to maintaining a safe, healthy workplace, by ensuring all legislative requirements are understood and observed, and thus improve the quality of life of all employees as well as those around them on our jobsites. Our health and safety policy demands that every possible precaution be taken to perform all work in the safest, most efficient manner possible. This is consistent with not only our internal practices but also with Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act and all applicable provincial regulations.
- NELCO Mechanical has 15 consecutive years of the WSIB Cad-7 Calculations Positive Firm Rating Experience resulting in a rebate.
- NELCO Mechanical has received the Construction Safety Association of Ontario Citation of Merit in Recognition of our contribution, dedication and efforts to promote accident prevention in the construction industry.
- NELCO Mechanical partakes on the Central Ontario Regional Labour-Management Health and Safety Committee.
- NELCO Mechanicals Section Chiefs are Gold Seal Certified to uphold the highest standards as set forth by the Canadian Construction Association.
- NELCO Mechanical employees are fully trained in: WHMIS, Fall Arrest, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Forklift Operation, Scissor & Boom Type Lifts, First Aid/CPR Training, Live Line Work Responsibilities, Helicopter Lifting, Construction Regulations, Propane Handling, Lock-Out Procedures, Fall Rescue Procedures, Confined Space, Arc Flash Training and Worker/ Supervisor Training.
- NELCO's Registered TSSA #0037499001 (All tradesmen hold valid C of Q's).
- NELCO's Registered ERSA/ESA #7001239 (All tradesmen hold valid C of Q's).
Nelco has recently been awarded the IHSA President's Award for 250,000 hours without a compensation injury.
As you can see, safety is of utmost importance at NELCO and it is our goal to fully educate our employees and sub-contractors in the proper implementation of practices which will eliminate or minimize the causes of accidents in our industry.
AIR CONDITIONING / ELECTRICAL / PLUMBING & HEATING / SHEET METAL / CUSTOM FABRICATION
24 HOUR SERVICE - 519-744-6511